Last week, Countrywide held their annual May National Meeting at the Hilton, Sydney. It was a 2 day event with many informative sessions, interesting presentations, a huge Buying Show and great networking opportunities as always.
- The charity hour which brought many of us together to support the Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF) over some cocktails, delicious food and a fun raffle. Guest speakers, Chelsea Ford, founder of Females in Food and Kerry Strydom, COO of ACRF shared some great insight into their experiences.
- Fonterra’s interesting presentation on their new product range and business developments.
- AR Foodservice’s Post-Merge presentation.
- The Member Panel session which brought about enlightening discussion of which Members were able to gain value.
- The Stock Market, which recorded some record figures for many of our Recognised Suppliers.
All in all it was a great event and we thank all our Members, Recognised Suppliers, Guests and Staff for attending and supporting.