Some quick tips on how to make your menu healthier:
- Season your food with more spices, not more salt/sugar.
- Use Greek yoghurt based sauce instead of mayonnaise.
- Avocado instead of cheese/mayonnaise/butter.
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles) instead of noodles/pasta.
- Lettuce cups instead of bread.
- Swap dairy milk for milk alternative such as rice milk.
- Swap dipping bread with carrot, capsicum etc to dip into hummus etc.
- Whipped coconut milk for cream.
- Cauliflower mash instead of mashed potato or cauliflower rice instead of normal rice.
Check out what products you can substitute with healthier alternatives in our rewards program brochure here: