Countrywide Café of the Year – Press Release
In February this year, Countrywide, Australia’s largest Food Service Distributor Group, launched a brand new promotion, ‘Countrywide Café of the Year’. The competition created quite a buzz across the nation, giving away $52,000 worth of prizes to cafés.
With 14 weeks of the competition now coming to a close, Countrywide Food Service Distributors are ecstatic to announce the winners of the competition.
Once cafés registered, we received endless messages of adoration from happy, loyal customers when submitting their votes throughout the 8-week voting period.
Voters had the opportunity to win ‘Free Coffee for a Year’, an enticing prize, many would agree.
Cafés put up some tough competition with social media efforts and in-café promoting going strong!
Countrywide is delighted to congratulate the following winners:
Overall Countrywide Café of the Year – Winner of $25,000:
- Alowishus Delicious, Bundaberg, QLD
Regional Winners – Each a winner of $5,000:
- Regional Winner – Countrywide Café of the Year WA – The Good Egg Café, Busselton
- Regional Winner – Countrywide Café of the Year NSW/ACT – Le Bon Melange, Gunghalin
- Regional Winner – Countrywide Café of the Year VIC/TAS – Pelikan Societe, Hastings
- Regional Winner – Countrywide Café of the Year SA/NT – Jitter Bean Oasis, Lochiel
- Regional Winner – Countrywide Café of the Year QLD – Putia Pure Foods Kitchen, Banyo
We sincerely thank all the amazing cafés that have participated! You have all won the hearts of your passionate customers and put up some serious competition.
We look forward to welcoming you all to register again for next year’s competition!
For further enquiries, please contact Michelle Wearing, Marketing Manager of Countrywide at firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile on 0413 805 876.
All the very best, from Countrywide Food Service Distributors.